Selected Projects for 2020
First, we would like to thank all the organizations who have submitted a project during the 2020 call. We have received 250 projects between May 1 and June 30. Unfortunately, our ressources are limited and we are not able to finance all the initiatives that have been presented in favor of the poorest of the poor.
Second, we are pleased to announce the selected projects for the year 2020.
The NGO's whose project has been selected will be contacted by email today.
Third, for those NGO's whose project has not been selected, sometimes although the project was good, their ranking did not allow them to be selected for execution. In other cases, it may be explained by the following reasons :
- Incomplete projects. - NGO's with project in execution but with many difficulties to finish it.
- Projects where parts of the financing is for administrative purposes.
- Projects that, because of their magnitude, are unlikely to be implemented.
- Repetition of intervention groups.
- Lack of NGO's infrastructure for the project's implementation.
The SELAVIP team.